Thursday, July 21, 2005

 

What Country Am I Calling?

Hi, Opportunity Seeker,

Have you encountered this problem? I get a lead with a phone number and I don't know what country they live in. So, then I don't know the timezone. I could be calling the lead at 3 AM and not know it. Well, I did a search and found this website: http://www.countrycallingcodes.com . I click on Reverse Lookup. Then I click on Select a Country Code and it gives me a dropdown menu of country codes. It starts with single digits, then double digits, then triple digits and ends with 5399, which is Guantanamo Bay in Cuba.

Let's say you have a phone number 97278449. Start by looking for 9. It's not there. It goes from 1 to 7 to 20. Now look for 97. It's also not there. It goes from 95 to 98. Now try 972. It's there! Click on Reverse It! and it displays Israel. You now know that your prospect lives in Israel.

You can then find the timezone and even call.

Hope this helps,

Walter
Comments:
Well, that's something that I really like! Instead of searching in all kinds of books and calling in 2 am I just go that site and see! Thanks! It,s useful
 
Post a Comment

<< Home